We had a No Straight Lines event at Books Inc., in the Castro, and here’s the group photo. Again, I’m easy to find, being not only the shortest, but the only woman in the group! That’s my old pal Robert Triptow that I’m hugging, ex-editor of Gay Comix and co-editor with me and Bill Sienkiewicz of StripAIDS USA, a graphic collection we produced in 1988, at the height of the AIDS epidemic, with the proceeds going to the Shanti project.
- this is just a test
- OF PRESIDENTS AND PANTSUITS
- Fear of Blogging Visits Israel, Faints
- FEAR OF BLOGGING SETS A RECORD…
- FEAR OF BLOGGING’S LAST BLOG OF 2015!
- FEAR OF BLOGGING IS A WORLD TRAVELLER: THE GOOD AND THE BAD
- Fear of Blogging Goes to More Places, Gets a Cat, and Plants a Farm
- Fear of Blogging Goes Everywhere at Once
- FEAR OF BLOGGING LOVES WILL EISNER — and more.
- FEAR OF BLOGGING’S LAST BLOG OF THE YEAR