…And so should you, to see the exhibit on their 6th floor for my book, “Forbidden City: the Golden Age of Chinese Nightclubs.” It’s a smaller show than the one that was at the Old Mint, but it’s free, and it’s up for 3 months.Don’t forget that I’ll be reading from and signing copies of my book, and the fabulous Grant Avenue Follies will be performing, all on May 12th!
- this is just a test
- OF PRESIDENTS AND PANTSUITS
- Fear of Blogging Visits Israel, Faints
- FEAR OF BLOGGING SETS A RECORD…
- FEAR OF BLOGGING’S LAST BLOG OF 2015!
- FEAR OF BLOGGING IS A WORLD TRAVELLER: THE GOOD AND THE BAD
- Fear of Blogging Goes to More Places, Gets a Cat, and Plants a Farm
- Fear of Blogging Goes Everywhere at Once
- FEAR OF BLOGGING LOVES WILL EISNER — and more.
- FEAR OF BLOGGING’S LAST BLOG OF THE YEAR